Tuesday 9 June 2015




                                             FAILURE.....
                                     A step towards success    
 

At some moment of life you feel that it’s only you, who mend to face failure, failure, and failure only. Inspite of all your dedication, hard work, zeal and passion you’re not able to achieve what you want. And those back to back failures broke your confidence and make you to feel that you are good for nothing.


Yes, I am feeling the same right now. As I had given 10th interview of my life on 23rd of May and I was not selected again. And that moment of rejection made me feel that I am a big failure, I can’t achieve anything in my life. What I have learnt is totally waste. It was all my thought process at that time.

Along with me there were nine other students who were also got rejected. May be same feeling and thoughts were going on in their minds also.They were pondering and cry over same thing again and again. I know it was their burst out. I was feeling the same but I tried to be optimistic and consolidate them. It is just our starting and we are stone need to be polished to become pebble and we are in processing stage bla bla bla…..

I don’t know I was consolidating to them or to myself. Because somewhere deep inside me I was also loosing hope and faith in myself. But still, I use to travel three hours with my friends as road trip with a happy mood.

Finally after three hours of journey and with a stamp of failure I reached home. I was quite upset and my mom was asking about interview and I was like mom rejected once again and she said it’s ok not a big deal. I was like, not a big deal I am rejected for the 10th  time and she was saying not a big deal. That moment came when my tear rolled down my cheeks when my papa asked how my interview was. I think that was the end of my patience level. Then papa hugged me and recalled me a story of a person who was rejected in interviews for hundred times but at last he achieved so much which I told him few days back.

I know that I have potential but sometimes you need a hug and a faith in you. I am optimistic but some situations and circumstances make you think pessimistic and that time you all need is support of your loving once.

Now I am preparing for next interview and this time the target is not to be got selected rather to give my best shot. I know god has planned something better for me and it’s not the right time. So I am not upset at all because life is roller-coaster ride and stagnant speed won’t give much fun at all.

Failure means you are doing something new and no mistakes means you are doing nothing. And I always want to be in learning mode and failure makes me a better person today than a person  I was yesterday. Also its makes myself to analyze myself thoroughly and I try to overcome my shortcomings day by day. I know one day I will succeed. I will pass, not only with passing marks but with distinction.

Without failure success is not of that much worth as it is achieved after failure. It tastes much sweeter after achieving it with a lot of hard work and struggle. The most important thing is we worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment